1. You've invested hundreds - if not thousands - into your event
Small or large, intimate or grand, events aren't cheap.
2. It's your head (ok, a$$) that's on the line to execute a top-shelf, successful event.
You've been entrusted with this event and others are looking to you for its success, both financially and professionally.
3. You've carefully curated the guest list, all the details and itineraries
You've sourced vendors, signed contracts, pieced together timelines and sent out invitations to all the key people.
4. You want social proof.
Your event is going to be killer and you need compelling images of your guests interacting positively with your brand to use on your social media platforms and website.
5. You don't want to be the one stuck behind a camera
or cell phone running around trying to capture those moments (with mediocre results). That's not where your skills are best served. You know the REAL money is in you showing up, being PRESENT with your guests and NETWORKING.
read that again
"You know the REAL money is in you showing up, being PRESENT with your guests and NETWORKING."
put your phone away and let us be your event photographers so you can tend to your guests
Your Event Is covered:
- Grand openings, groundbreakings & media releases - Anniversaries and milestone celebrations - Corporate events and parties - Seminars, presentations, workshops - Trade shows, conventions - Children's events - Parades, community events ~ Hourly and Daily Rates ~