- Session Tips -
Top 10 general Session Tips ...
1. Sessions usually run between 1.5 - 2 hours.
2. Time & Talent fees are due at the time of the session -- or, in some cases, payable in advance to reserve your time.
3. Stay away from logos or sayings on your clothing and avoid busy patterns.
4. Fitted or tailored clothing works better than loose or baggy -- especially for adults.
5. For pairs and groups -- especially large groups -- choose clothing and accessories that will coordinate for a more unified, cohesive look -- think "complement" instead of "match".
6. Bring a quick change of clothing or some accessories to allow for variety or a quick switch-up of looks.
7. Some makeup, neat hair and nails (no old, chipped polish) always translate better in photography -- and especially for detail shots.
8. A water bottle and mess-free snacks will help keep energy levels up and spirits level -- especially key when sessions run close to meal times.
9. Be prepared to do some fun, unusual or unconventional things.
10. MOST OF ALL, give over your trust to me. My goal is to photograph you in your best light -- pun intended -- and everything I have you do is to that purpose.